Brno Universities / Posted 6 months ago / 237 views
We have been creating a smarter world since 1919.
We believe that education is not just a matter of age or social status. We actively support research. We are open-minded and dedicated to influencing the lives of people around us.
Masaryk University consists of nine faculties and over 200 departments, institutes and clinics, encompassing a wide array of academic and research disciplines from the natural sciences to the humanities. A structured study system enables students to combine many fields of study in Bachelor’s degree programmes with Master’s and PhD programmes.
Fields of study taught in English
- History, philosophy, arts
- Languages and literature
- Medicine, healthcare
- Teacher training, pedagogy
- Social sciences and humanities
- Economics, business management and finance
- Informatics, programming and computer technology
- Sports, Regeneration and Nutrition
Submit your review